Monday, February 6, 2012

Everyone saying, "WHAT'S SPECIAL ABOUT


IF A COUPLE TRULY LOVE EACH OTHER, EVERYDAY WOULD BE THEIR VALENTINE DAY!"

Haha, but which couple wouldn't want to spend this day together? And which singlelicious wouldn't want to find a partner to spend Valentine together too?

Perhaps this year Valentine I shall give it a miss spending out with my wood because of my Lil newborn Nichelle..



Taking care of her was my responsibility now. Shouldn't thought of anything else and leave her alone. Spending Valentine at home with hubby, feeding Nichelle milk, changing her nappy can be memorable too, isn't it? I think I should let him do all this job on this day so he would forever remember it.



IF ONLY, I have cooking talent..
IF ONLY, I have good culinary skill..
IF ONLY, I can be like the celebrity, Brian Wong..

I would give you a candlelight dinner in our lil room, with the well-prepared dishes I made, with a heart make of rose petal placed on our bed with your Valentine gift...

Melting your heart with my sincerity.. Giving you the best memories on fourteen Febuary this year <:

BUT HOR, AKU TAK TAWU LEY! (*evil grins*)
Order pizza delivery can already la HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA..

No comments:

Post a Comment