Monday, February 6, 2012

What's next?

Four more days to the end of my confinement and also not forgetting about my precious little Nichelle's full month celebration at my place. For those who I invited, hoped to see you guys there yea.
Been trapped at home for going a month soon. The first time in my going-to-be 21 years of life I stayed at home for so fucking long. Getting crazy, I swear seriously I am. Awwwwww.

So well, 9th feb is on the way reaching nearer and nearer. What's special about this date actually? Nothing special though. Just too looking forward for the meet up with my dear friend Adeline after son long not seeing her. Dec till now, I guessed. And also, finally I am able to step outta my mom place heading out to.......


SHOPPING




A VISIT TO SALON FOR HAIR COLOURING




NAIL MAKEOVER




EYEBROW TRIMMING




NEW COSMETICS


How can I not excited right? Was like after so long I can do something what a proper woman should do, rather than just heading to work and back home after work for so many months! 终于可以把自打扮得漂漂亮亮了^^

B
U
T
.
.
.
.


With my flabby tummy and bigger hip after giving birth, all the short I had in the past all can't fit me in already. How sad! (*heart cracking*) So well, gonna work hard to regain back my pre-pregnancy size ); 3months. Wait for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment