Tuesday, February 7, 2012

):




Awww.
I miss my pre-pregnancy weight and size like mad. Can wear anything I want on any day anytime. Now? No more >;
How pathetic a woman be after gaining so much weights and fats all around the body? Not forgetting about the stretch marks. How to get rid of all this disaster?

Other than that, taking care of baby isn't easy at all. Making me turning into some yellow faced lady soon due to fatigue, waking up every 2-3hours throughout 24hr like a cycle everyday. Yes! Everyday, non stop... Sometimes even worse, baby can be awake for few hours crying profusely which could make me felt depressed. Know nothing to sooth/calm her down make even frustrated ): need help seriously. How I wish I got a nanny with me so I could able to catch more sleep. Drinking chicken essence doesnt really help though, only last for a short while awwww..

WHY?
Why am I become a mother at my young Twenties huh?
I told myself, it's fated... What can I do now? Nothing but carry this huge responsibility with me till baby grows up.

But I still wish clock can turn anti-clockwise. I would only want to have a baby on my 25 instead...

No comments:

Post a Comment