Thursday, February 16, 2012




In a wink of an eye, Nichelle reaching her second month soon which means im going back to work after two more weeks. Time flies, really not enough time bonding with her but I wish she could faster grow up. At first I'm still complaining about waking up thru the night to feed her milk etc which is really the first time i surrender to the exhaustion I've experienced. Tiring. And now somehow I'm kinda used to it, and was like becoming a part of my life waking up every two to three hours just to 'serve' my lil princess (: sad to say, I only manage to see her twice a week or maybe just once a week due to my job. Awwww, no choice but have to be this way. Expenses Becoming higher aft having baby. No money = No talk. I swear I gonna miss her like mad when she's not around. Nose souring alr la...


Dear Nichelle, must miss mommy Kay becoz she cfm miss you like hell )':

No comments:

Post a Comment